We can help with transportation.
Angel Flight East offers free air flights to patients in St. Lawrence County depending on what area you need to fly to. The airline flies out of Potsdam and the patient must be able to sit up on their own - no stretchers are allowed on the flight. The organization also requests that adults be able to step up 16 to 20 inches to board the plane.
*Please make sure that you have consent from your physician that it is safe for you to fly depending on your type of cancer and treatment.
Angel Flight East's mission is to provide free air transportation to qualified patients and their families by arranging flights to distant medical facilities, delivering supplies to disaster areas, and reuniting families during desperate times.
Please call (800) 383-9464 to inquire about using Angel Flight East to travel to a treatment facility. The following are some of the hospitals Angel Flight has flown to in the past:
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- DuPont Hospital for Children
- Duke University Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- National Institute of Health
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- University of Pittsburg Medical Center
For More Information
Angel Flight East
T: 800-383-9464 or 315-268-1000
150 Hatch Road
*If you have any difficulties seeking information, please contact Mary Lou Robinson, JOL Outreach Coordinator, at (315) 393-3402 or (315) 323-4319.