The Richard E. Winter Cancer Center offers state-of-the-art cancer treatment by skilled practitioners that care about their patients. The only cancer program in the region recognized for exceptional, collaborative cancer care by both the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons (CoC) and the American College of Radiology (ACR), the Winter Cancer Center has physicians that stay up-to-date on cancer treatment techniques and oncology research, and maintain close ties with major comprehensive cancer centers in Buffalo, Burlington and Syracuse. Patients who choose the Winter Cancer Center can be assured the physicians and support staff are dedicated to providing the very best in cancer care.
Richard E. Winter Cancer Center
5 Lyon Place
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
T: (315) 393-2314 / (800) 640-7199 (toll-free)
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
214 King St.
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
T: (315) 393-3600
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Appointments for New Patients: (315) 713-6333
- Reach a Patient: (315) 393-3600
- Visiting Hours: 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily
- Request Medical Records: (315) 713-5124
- Billing Questions: Patients with last names A-L, contact Caitlyn Osypiewski at (315) 713-5117 or email@example.com. Patients with last names M-Z, contact Jane Compeau at (315) 712-5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution treats most cancers. Call the Richard E. Winter Cancer Center at (315) 393-2314 for more information.
1200 New York Ave.
The Windjammer Lodge is located seven minutes from the hospital.
T: (315) 393-4550
The Quality Inn Gran-View is located five minutes from the hospital.
This institution accepts most insurance plans.
Hospital Gift Shop
The Claxton-Hepburn Medical Auxiliary Gift Shop is located on the first floor, just inside the main entrance. You're sure to find the perfect gift for patients of any age. The shop also sells snacks and refreshments.
Enjoy a meal at our Cornerstone Cafeteria. Located in the hospital's basement level, the Cornerstone Cafeteria offers a buffet, salad bar and deli station. Custom orders are welcome at the grill. The cafeteria is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The grill is open from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Snacks and refreshments also are available at vending machines located throughout the hospital.
To enhance health and life with compassion and excellence.
To be the trusted partner in your health.
- Compassion: We are caring, courteous and treat others with dignity and respect.
- Teamwork: Together, we accomplish more by setting high standards, fostering communication and being dependable.
- Integrity: We are trusting and trustworthy in our dealings; our behavior is consistent with our thoughts, feelings and values.
- Innovation: We look for creative ways to meet people's needs and continuously improve our services.